Click on the event you would like to attend, then use the "SIGN ME UP!" button to register.
- Participation is limited to residents of Toronto.
- Households are limited to two (2) trees per season.
- Trees must be planted in the ground. Shrubs can be planted in containers larger than 1'x1'.
- Non-profit and charitable organizations may request up to 10 trees by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Trees received through the Tree For Me program cannot be used towards any tree planting requirement or obligation under any of the City's tree by-laws, as a condition for planning and development approval, or any other laws or regulations.
Registered but need to make a change to your order? You can do that here!
Did you know we offer delivery and planting for residents with limited mobility?
We offer delivery and planting for those that need assistance due to physical limitations. Space is limited so apply early! Recipients must be home at the time of planting.
Fall 2018 Delivery Dates:
Wednesday, October 24th
Thursday, October 25th
Please e-mail email@example.com or call 416-465-7555 to arrange a delivery.
Do you live in an apartment building with limited outdoor space?
If you live in an apartment building and don't have a large outdoor container, we invite you to participate in Tree For Me by caring for a seedling. When your seedling is large enough, you can plant it in the ground or, if you don't have a place to plant it, we'll find a home for your tree at a community Tree For Me event.