Click on the event you would like to attend, then use the "Register Now" button to sign up.
- Participation is limited to residents of Toronto.
- Households are limited to two (2) trees per season.
- Trees must be planted in the ground. Shrubs can be planted in containers larger than 1'x1'.
- Non-profit and charitable organizations may request up to 10 trees by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Trees received through the Tree For Me program cannot be used towards any tree planting requirement or obligation under any of the City's tree by-laws, as a condition for planning and development approval, or any other laws or regulations.
Registered but need to make a change to your order? You can do that here!
Delivery and Planting
Available for Residents with Limited Physical Mobility
Our friends at Transition TreeMobile are once again offering delivery and planting for those that need assistance due to physical limitations. Space is limited so apply early!
Requests for deliveries is now closed. Thank you to TreeMobile for supporting the Tree For Me program again this year. If you would like to make a donation to TreeMobile, you can do so here.
Do you live in an apartment building with limited outdoor space?
If you live in an apartment building and don't have a large outdoor container, we invite you to participate in Tree For Me by caring for a seedling. When your seedling is large enough, you can plant it in the ground or, if you don't have a place to plant it, we'll find a home for your tree at a community Tree For Me event.
Email email@example.com to find out if seedlings will be available at your neighbourhood event.